[lbo-talk] Double Standard: Israel and Saudi Arabia

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sun Jul 11 09:17:19 PDT 2004

On Jul 11, 2004, at 5:41 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> Just imagine what you would say if Moore talked about "Jewish money"
> in this fashion.

I don't know what he would say, but I know what I would say -- "well, he's just another anti-Semite." As far as I can see, the term "Jewish money" has absolutely no meaning whatsoever outside the filthiest anti-Semitic gutter talk.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)