[lbo-talk] Double Standard: Israel and Saudi Arabia

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Mon Jul 12 13:59:03 PDT 2004

Wanzala!

The Jason Vest article in the Nation goes to elaborate lengths to NOT lead the reader to conclude (wrongly) that "'Jewish' and 'Israel' are ... co-extensive." He does exactly the OPPPOSITE of what you claim. The Vest article is not antisemitic. You simply can't tell the difference between a critique that IS antisemitic and a critique that is NOT antisemitic. Just as you appear unable to tell the difference between an article that uses fact-checking and logic and one that does not. This makes it almost impossible to enagage you in a serious discussion--you simply are playing with a different set of rules.

-Chip Berlet