[lbo-talk] Double Standard: Israel and Saudi Arabia

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 19:09:57 PDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:09:29 +0000, Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed let us not forget that Clinton was literally and figuratively the
> greatest wanker ever to occupy the Oval Office.

JFK was sucked off by Angie Dickinson on Inauguation Day. She said, "Greatest fifteen (!!!) seconds of my life!"

JFK had the Secret Service lead him through underground tunnels beneath Manhattan so he could get secretly to assignations. The Sy Hersh, Robert Dallek and/orThomas Reeves ("A Question of Character, " oh boy, copies at amazon for 344 used & new from $0.01) books on JFK mention the East German spy he slept with. Hoover told Bobby to tell Jack he knew what was going on.

Hippie lore has it that JFK smoked pot at the W.H. But, the Deadheads that have told me that also say that he tripped on acid too once. ("What if I do it again and the Soviets launch a missile?" is the "quote" I was given.) “In addition to cortisone, JFK was regularly given shots by a doctor named Max Jacobson, popularly known as ‘DOCTOR FEELGOOD’ by his numerous clients, many of whom were in show business. As John and Claire Whitcomb explain in their book, ‘Real Life at the White House,’ the shots were a mixture of vitamins, steroids, amphetamines, and other bizarre substances that could lead to addiction. ‘I don't care if it's horse piss,’ replied the president to his brother Bobby, who had looked into Dr. Jacobson's concoctions. Jacobson lost his license to practice medicine in 1975 for creating and administering ‘adulterated drugs.” ( http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/WNN/DailyNews/presidents040228.html ) http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/12/dallek.htm -- Michael Pugliese