[lbo-talk] JFK's staying power

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Mon Jul 12 19:45:51 PDT 2004

> JFK was sucked off by Angie Dickinson on Inauguation Day. She said,
> "Greatest fifteen (!!!) seconds of my life!"

By all accounts, including Jackie's (in a recent Vanity Fair), the guy

had absolutely no staying power, though apparently he went after everything that moved. Don't write me offlist, but I've always wondered how good an orgasm can be with such a short build up??? I don't think it's a catholic thing because I had catholic boyfriends that did themselves proud. In fact, a lapsed Catholic is a wonderful thing.

Joanna