[lbo-talk] Active agents...

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Jul 13 12:41:04 PDT 2004

ChuckO wrote: "we can be active agents in the creation of history"

What? You mean we're not alienated helpless victims waiting to be set free by , uh, let me see now, some organic, slender, pristine, democractic leaders who are not interested in power but who will nevertheless manage to re-order the world so that it will correspond to our sublest insights? "Active"? does that mean I have to do something more than signing a petition? I'm sooooo confused.

Joanna