[lbo-talk] Is Spiderman the Real Leftist Movie of the Summer?

Joel Wendland joelrw at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:58:03 PDT 2004

Spiderman: Proletarian Hero?

By Joe Sims

http://www.politicalaffairs.net/article/articleview/181/1/32/

While Fahrenheit 9/11 was the box office hit during its first week out, this summer’s blockbuster smash so far is Spiderman 2. Reviewers laud it, audiences line up to see it, everyone’s singing its praises. " You’ve got to see this movie" one friend told me, "it’s so cool! I left with a smile." Another said, " I really liked Spiderman; he’s so adorable. He tries so hard, but he just can’t get it right."

What’s all the fuss?

-- Joel Wendland

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx