[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 16 12:37:37 PDT 2004

At 03:22 PM 7/16/2004, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>B. wrote:
>
>>How much time did you spend looking up LBO talk contributors on that fund
>>raising website?
>
>About 2-3 minutes, as I looked up only the names of ABBNites who posted in
>the last couple of weeks (there aren't that many, though they are loud and
>obnoxious), so stealth ABBNites lurking here -- plus those who do not use
>their full names for posting here -- have escaped my research.

LSS!

Pass the bong!That must be some mighty fine weed you be smokin' there Yoshie. Quit bogarting it and share. After all, it's Friday with a Capital F!

IIRC, Doug's poll put LBO-talk ABB voters at around 80%. The entire list must be one loud, obnoxious place. Why do you stay ar.... Oh nevermind. Gotchya!

I'm reminded of Ted Byfield's Stretch Armstrong post....

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'