[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Jul 16 14:50:28 PDT 2004

From: "Dennis Perrin"

Actually, it's inspiring. As I type this I'm being driven by a friend to Columbus, OH, where I will follow Yoshie around and videotape her every movement, to see just how much time she really spends fighting for social justice. I'm calling it "Yoshie & Me." It's a two-fer -- a nod to her stunt today, and to her complaint that Moore didn't make the correct film.

See ya'll at Sundance!

DP

^^^^^^^ However, when you find out she _is_ doing all that social justice work, we on the list hold you to still making the movie ,and Yoshie gets final editing rights so that it will be up to the standards she demands of Moore.

Charles