[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 16 17:31:17 PDT 2004

At 08:15 PM 7/16/2004, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>But the contours are as familiar as an old couch.
>

>.d.

With a spring poking you in the arse, right? and some fossilized cheetos, 4 pennies, a quarter, and a dried out ball point pen under the cushion, right?
:) [and if you're twitbuoy, Eric, a crusty old holy sock, too!]

Otherwise, excellent summary. Tres entertaining as I work my 7th day straight, 12+ hrs each day, making millions and billions.

and, geez, Jo, don't you think it's a little creepy to be surfing around looking up the loads of ABBers to see what they do with their money? And don't you think it is just ridiculously ODD that, after nearly 8 months of browbeating everyone about the Democrats, she is STILL at it?

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'