[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Jul 16 17:48:45 PDT 2004

> and, geez, Jo, don't you think it's a little creepy to be surfing
> around looking up the loads of ABBers to see what they do with their
> money? And don't you think it is just ridiculously ODD that, after
> nearly 8 months of browbeating everyone about the Democrats, she is
> STILL at it?
>
> Kelley

I think it has been all downhill since the blog. Before the blog, even though there was a strong wiff of hard-slogging-party member, I liked Yoshi's posts for their clarity, even-handedness, and lack of left-wing gloom. The blog was very disconcerting. Because all of a sudden, this person, formerly selfless-and-dedicated-to-the-common-good kind of thing, was all of a sudden in egomaniac "I'm right mode"...and brandishing the blog all over the place and in the middle of the most unsuspecting conversations...which I thought was rude.

Now, it just seems to be about how she's right and we're wrong. Creepy? No. Just petty and mean.

Joanna