[lbo-talk] LBO-talk Fundrace

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 18 08:08:23 PDT 2004

Ironic that someone so obtuse as to think I was accusing her of white skin privilege (on a thread on Palestine Solidarity, where someone less egocentric would have seen I was actually supporting a point she made!)in good STO fashion AND that I somehow couldn't immediately see that she is Japanese too, would engage in this version of "cyber stalking" e.g. looking up names of lbo'ster's that have antagonized her like John Lacny to see what BIG $'ers they contributed. http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-July/017659.html

-- Michael Pugliese