[lbo-talk] Left Behind: Race and the Second Amendment

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sun Jul 18 11:53:21 PDT 2004

Well, here's a dialectic. In the "60's" most leftists opposed gun control, lets say under a sort of Black Panthers' doctrine. Now, we got kids with AK-47 assault rifles , which is to say better guns than the cops. However, they are mostly shooting each other and bystanders, not fending off police brutality or eroding private ownership of the basic means of production with 'em.

That's my 50Cent.

^^^^^^

That's the ones about guns....right? That's easy. If the cops have guns, I want one too.

Joanna