[lbo-talk] Guns

R rhisiart at charter.net
Sun Jul 18 18:41:16 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett at dodo.com.au> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 6:30 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Guns

: At 9:43 AM -0700 18/7/04, joanna bujes wrote:
:
:: Eventually, I bagged nine wallabies in the one stop. One after the
: other. It was great shooting, if I do say so myself. A lot of luck
: involved in getting the chance to bag that many in one stop of
: course, but it takes a bit of skill to drop nine wallabies in quick
: succession with a single shot each, with a little .22 rifle. If I
: recall correctly, we were using a silenced .22 at the time as well,
: meaning low powered (subsonic) bullets, so accuracy is essential for
: a kill.
:
: Bill Bartlett
: Bracknell Tas

what did you do with them, bill? eat them?