[lbo-talk] The Glock 9mm is your friend, he said...

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Jul 19 08:51:42 PDT 2004

On Jul 18, 2004, at 7:08 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> But the U.S. has huge police forces, and they are deadly. They were
> originally created to replace local constabulary and create a force
> hostile to the working class.

That's an interesting historical point, but what about today's police? They're working class for the most part, after all, aren't they? And aren't leftist revolutionaries supposed to be acting for the working class? Are the minds of rank and file police immutably, forever closed to appeals by revolutionaries? Are they some sort of mindless robots?

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)