[lbo-talk] Re: What the Ruling Class Want to Get: A Green Light

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Jul 19 09:25:26 PDT 2004

On Jul 19, 2004, at 11:36 AM, Chuck0 wrote:

> I think thing will explode sooner or later. If Kerry wins he will be
> busy trying to stave this off, but Bush getting re-elected will only
> make it happen sooner.

I think there ought to be a law, similar to Godwin's Law, that says that an Internet political discussion has reached rock bottom when someone brings out the "the worse the better" principle.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A gentleman haranguing on the perfection of our law, and that it was equally open to the poor and the rich, was answered by another, 'So is the London Tavern.' -- "Tom Paine's Jests..." (1794); also attr. to John Horne Tooke (1736-1812) by Hazlitt