[lbo-talk] Re: uh oh dept.

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Mon Jul 19 16:01:45 PDT 2004

I must weigh in here and say that suffering no such political qualms it was I who pressured Doug into calling the fuzz. I was the one working at home and wasn't eager to find this lunatic at my door, nor to end up as a quirky homicide story in the Metro section ("Nothing like that has ever happened in this building before!" etc.) I used to feel bad about/be somewhat opposed to calling the cops on my fellow humans, but honestly, they should think of that before acting in a threatening manner. I've called the cops in several other situations and I'd do it again, no question.

Liza