Fw: [lbo-talk] The curse of literacy

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Jul 20 08:45:35 PDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 at 10:41am Bill Bartlett wrote:

> Ouch! ;-) Can I say though that I'm not advocating it be kept shut up
> in the barn, this notion that I'm opposed to free speech is only
> your interpretation. I'm suggesting that, like free speech, the horse
> be kept on a rein.

if you must argue my analogy, you will need to do much better than this as a horse on a rein is not in any way, shape, or form 'free'. a horse on a rein is an enslaved horse. so to keep working your analogy, you are against free speech, just as you have no problem subjugating a horse.

drop in another coin and play another round...

-- no Onan

Truth is the most valuable thing we have - so let us economize it.

-- Mark Twain