[lbo-talk] Ends and Odds

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jul 20 12:28:21 PDT 2004

paul wrote:

> You know, it's easy to bash food co-ops when your biggest concern is
> navigating your parent's mercedes into the garage at the family estate
> before bad weather hits [re: Chucky's "blog":
> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php]

Liar. My parents don't own a Mercedes. My biggest concern in life is not shit like this, but I guess you don't undestand the concept of blog as "personal zine." Nor do you understand that I did that for my parents because they are retired, living on a fixed income, and are worried about their only means of getting around.

Asshole!

Chuck