[lbo-talk] Bohemian Grove

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:07:29 PDT 2004

Riva Enteen was not 'demoted' from the NLG, she left after a dispute over the political direction of the Bay Area Chapter. At the time the video was filmed, Riva was still with the NLG. Riva has been on the frontlines against the Patriot Act since it was passed and has for many years and continues to be a stalwart community activist.

Joe W.