[lbo-talk] Anti-Chomsky Reader

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 19:00:50 PDT 2004

--- lweiger at umich.edu wrote:
> Is it really true that their are a disproporionate number of
> politically and/or
> personally dreary folks on the left?

Unhappiness, maudlin dispositions and whininess appear to be a bipartisan and unilateral condition. Read a Freepers list and then try to convince me they have a better disposition with all that hate and intolerance swirling around. Even when things seem to go their way, they're still not happy and have to find another target to destroy.

Now ya'll pull up yer big girl panties and quit yer bitchin'. There's work to be done.

- Deborah R.

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks