[lbo-talk] New Conservative Channel Challenges MTV

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 22 08:59:21 PDT 2004

>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,126384,00.html

WTF? Liberal bias on MTV? Uh-Sounds like the paleocons have gone their chain of causation twisted and have gone from 'liberal -> degenrerate -> stupid' to 'degenerate -> stupid -> liberal'.

The music industry as manifest through MTV is a solid bastion of capitalistic, reactionary thinking. Accusing it of a liberal bias only shows that the oxygen is getting thin over at Fox. I suspect race is a major motivator here, I'd love to know the 150 schools have signed up and how many of them are white bible thumper colleges.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon