[lbo-talk] Bohemian Grove

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 23 06:52:56 PDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:58:55 -0400, Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org> wrote: >...about to be packed into the cattle cars for the proverbial trip down those one way railroad tracks...

Of Conspiracy Theories File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML (carrol on mugwup, btw... http://mugwump.pitzer.edu/~bkeeley/work/PUBS/ct/CONSPIR.PDF ) http://www.google.com/search?q=cattle+cars+shackles+NWO One of my fave bits of conspiranoia from a TR of the Right. "boxcars with shackles and guillotines" http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/1994/vo10no22.htm The New American - About Those Black Helicopters , Fact and ... ... prisoner transport. One railroad car in the Cut Bank, Montana area was loaded with handcuffs, shackles and guillotines. Sound bizarre ... http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-ConspiracyTheory/Doc-ConspiracyTheory-Christianity&OtherReligions/NWO&MartialLaw&Satanism.htm http://persecution.homestead.com/A_PS_WhyIRemainInMontana.html
> ...Date: Mar 18, 2003
By: Pam Schuffert

In spite of bitter winter cold and snow, I am lingering in Montana to pray because my heart is so broken over all the preparations they have made here to implement the NWO police state under MARTIAL LAW.

One closed military base is storing at least 100,000 modern guillotines here in MT, ready to behead all resistance.

We have had numerous sightings of PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES and GUILLOTINES INSTALLED in Northern Montana, around Glacier and above.

Numerous accounts of RUSSIAN TROOPS REHEARSING FOR MARTIAL LAW have been recorded in Northern Montana as well. And Christians have told me God has already given them visions of them being arrested under martial law, thrown into prisoner boxcars, and taken away to the camps to be killed in beautiful Montana...

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/phils.html
> ...Govt Factions, Railroad Cars & Shackle Contracts
Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000...

America's Black Program Contractors "There are other problems. I have some interesting 1993 figures. There are 29 prototype stealth aircraft presently. The budget from the U.S. Congress five-year plan for these is $245.6 million. You couldn't buy the spare parts for these black programs for that amount. So, we've been lied to. The black budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years. A trillion is a thousand billion. A trillion dollars weighs 11 tons. The U.S. Congress never sees the books involved with this clandestine pot of gold. Contractors of sleath programs: EG&G, Westinghouse, McDonnell Douglas, Morrison- Knudson, Wackenhut Security Systems, Boeing Aerospace, Lorimar Aerospace, Aerospacial in France, Mitsibishi Industries, Rider Trucks, Bechtel, *I.G. Farben*, plus a host of hundreds more. Is this what we are supposed to be living up to as freedom- loving people? I don't believe so.

(For a non-loon accounting see, "Blank Check : The Pentagon's Black Budget, " by Tim Weiner, M.P. My Dad worked w/ an employee of EG&G for a yr. in the early 80's. My Dad's company was being billed $500 an hr.)

Star Wars and Apparent Alien Threat "Still, 68% of the military budget is directly or indirectly affected by the black budget. Star Wars relies heavily upon stealth weaponry. By the way, none of the stealth program would have been available if we had not taken apart crashed alien disks. None of it. Some of you might ask what the "space shuttle" is "shuttling". Large ingots of special metals that are milled in space and cannot be produced on the surface of the earth. They need the near vaccum of outer space to produce them. We are not even being told anything close to the truth. I believe our government officials have sold us down the drain - lock, stock and barrel. Up until several weeks ago, I was employed by the U.S. government with a Ryolite-38 clearance factor - one of the highest in the world. I believe the Star Wars program is there solely to act as a buffer to prevent alien attack - it has nothing to do with the "cold war", which was only a toy to garner money from all the people - for what? The whole lie was planned and executed for the last 75 years. <SNIP>

-- Michael Pugliese