[lbo-talk] 'Desperado'

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:09:40 PDT 2004

So what Pugliese? What's your point? - the salient fact is that today she *is* 'a known lefty' which is a loose term and broad category including a whole host of people who may not qualify as 'left radicals' depending on whose gauge you are using, but are certainly part of the 'left' broadly speaking. The piece I posted was about how the entire Vegas affair was manipulated by the Republicans; your tendentiousness would only seem to give collateral support to their efforts.

Joe W.