[lbo-talk] 'Desperado'

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 23 18:32:54 PDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:09:40 -0700, Joseph Wanzala <jwanzala at hotmail.com> wrote:

> So what Pugliese? What's your point? - the salient fact is that today
> she *is* 'a known lefty' which is a loose term and broad category
> including a whole host of people who may not qualify as 'left radicals'
> depending on whose gauge you are using, but are certainly part of the
> 'left' broadly speaking. The piece I posted was about how the entire
> Vegas affair was manipulated by the Republicans; your tendentiousness
> would only seem to give collateral support to their efforts.
>
> Joe W.

Heh, yup Pugliese, Karl Rove's left pinky. HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

She got $500,000 to play Sun City.

"We are here to protest Linda's cultural collaboration with the racist regime and to reconfirm the solidarity and support of the American people with the oppressed masses that are rising in South Africa."

-- Michael Pugliese