[lbo-talk] Voters ingnoring "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jul 23 21:37:56 PDT 2004

Michael Pugliese wrote:

Whatever. Useless information.

The Republicans fear this movie because it will be seen by many folks between now and November. Swing voters. Liberal republicans. This film will have an effect on the election.

On a related note, how many people have seen Outfoxed?

Any ideas about how we can go after Fox and the right wing media? I listened to Chalrie Gibson on Foxe News radio last night. He was spinning the typical lunatic Republican line about Iraq and he was laying the groundwork for the next war against Iran.

Chuck0