[lbo-talk] larouche message...context?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jul 26 10:38:52 PDT 2004

Chip Berlet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This just creeps me out.

I had some contacts (direct & indirect) with Larouche people when they were still calling themselves marxist. They were creepy then too, and the Guardian (u.s. radical paper) suggested (not unreasonably) that they might be in the pay of the CIA. They were, are, and always will be utter poison, and I wish leftists would never mention them except to protest when other leftists do. They were nastily racist from the beginning, even when they were an SDS chapter.

Carrol