[lbo-talk] Dems close door to Moore

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jul 26 11:20:38 PDT 2004

they didn't bar him. They didn't give him credentials. He's speaking with the leftwing fascists (as the conservatives call us) at Take Back America events at the convention:

http://www.ourfuture.org/projects/dconrsvp.cfm

Kelley

(i don't think Moore handed the dems the election. If the Dems win it's b/c bush handed them the election. Moore merely fired up the red meat base, probably bringing out just as many Kerry supporters as Bush supporters from the margins of the voting constituency.)

At 02:01 PM 7/26/2004, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>Joanna:
> > Unfuckingbelievable....and he just handed them the election...
> >
> > Joanna
>

>I do not think this was such a bad thing. Moore is more believable as
>an independent voice rather than a Democratic party hack. "Barring" him
>from speaking at the Dem party convention (arrogantly or otherwise) can
>only add to his credibility as a Bush critic. Otherwise, he could have
>been legitimately portrayed as a Dem party propagandist. If anything, I
>see it more of a clever move than falling victim to DLC supposed
>stupidity cum arrogance.
>
>Wojtek

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'