[lbo-talk] Passion of Lila Lipscomb

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 06:33:16 PDT 2004

> mike moore, with his man of the people approach and sincere populism,
> doesn't make this mistake. hence, he recruits people like ms lipscomb by
> taking their side. the liberal/left has a lot to learn.

I love it when elite commentators pretend to be appalled on behalf of Lila -- that she's being "exploited" by the wily Moore. 'Course, they would have nothing to do with Lila in real life, assuming they could ever approach an actual working person without holding their noses.

This includes my ex-pal Hitchens, who has made some of the fouler noises in this regard. As he informed me in our recent (and presumably final) exchange, Beltway-hating populists like Moore and Lila (and me) are effectively pro-jihad, so fuck us all.

Done, dear boy.

DP