[lbo-talk] O'Reilly v. Moore - 2

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 28 11:22:59 PDT 2004

It's not all a matter of technique. It's mostly orneriness and being quick on your fee.

Huge difference when you're sitting across from him (as I assume was the case here), and when you're stuck alone in some room with nothing but a TV camera, while he controls the whole exchange.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of snit snat Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:25 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] O'Reilly v. Moore - 2

I fucking HEART Michael Moore for this. Would someone set up a coaching/consultancy that would teach people how to deal with these blowhards?

Kelley

At 10:50 AM 7/28/2004, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>(cont'd)
>
>O: Because if we back down, there will be more deaths and you know it.
>
>M: Say 'I Bill O'Reilly would sacrifice my child to secure Fallujah'
>
>O: I'm not going to say what you say, you're a, that's ridiculous
>
>M: You don't believe that. Why should Bush sacrifice the children of
>people across America for this?

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'