[lbo-talk] Re: O'Reilly v. Moore - 2

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jul 28 21:48:30 PDT 2004

Who in the hell makes up this "working class" you are talking about?

...I appreciate the rage you feel. I've felt it myself. I'm feeling a bit of it now. But that kind of rage is the kind that destroyes movements. It blunts the intellect.

Carrol

---------

Who else but the guys I used know on the job...

So, you would deny me the joy of having the smaller head of George W Bush mounted on my tolite as pull toy? I roll it around in my fingers like a tiny bead on a rosary, as I contemplate all that once was... Finished at last, I remember to wipe, flush and forget George until next time. His tiny one eyed smile clinks against the porcelain in the dark and then falls silent.

``What is "scab" about what Chuck is saying?'' Joanna

Carrol is referring to what superficially appears to be sexist rhetoric employed to disadvantage women in the working class hierarchy. But that's a mistake. It doesn't. It is just crude.

I think if I could present Kenneth Lay's head on a plater, even Carrol's wife would forgive me for using bad language.

I atone.

CG