[lbo-talk] North Korea goes online

suzume at mx82.tiki.ne.jp suzume at mx82.tiki.ne.jp
Thu Jul 29 04:42:57 PDT 2004

> interesting to hear. are you teaching in the cram
> schools or doing full-time translation work? i'm

i wish there would be enough jobs involving french to keep me busy everyday. i work as a freelance selling linguistic and "intercultural" skills to people who think they need them (jetro and stuff) i am doing technical stuff too, some essays etc, anything. do some "volunteer" jobs to get something to put on your cv (if necessary) prepare a resume in japanese, register into a translation company (there are magazines where you'll find all the necessary info) and wait for people to contact you. or go directly to meet them, a lot of translation companies need proofreaders and a lot lack skilled japanese->english (native or close) translators. or better, enter a big company where they need in-house translators, work for them 2-3 years before you start as a free lance.

jch