[lbo-talk] Sexuality Under Seige or So What Else is New?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Jul 29 10:12:23 PDT 2004

>> "I'm just very disappointed that courts feel Alabamians don't
>> have the right to purchase adult toys. It's just ludicrous,"
>> said Williams, who lives in Florida ...

I guess it doesn't sound to me like that's what the court said; they seemed to imply that they thought the law was silly, but that striking it down via a constitutional challenge wasn't gonna cut it. Which I guess I'm okay with.

It's really the legislature that feels that Alabamians don't have the right to purchase adult toys, right?