[lbo-talk] Barack Obama

lweiger at umich.edu lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Jul 30 12:43:40 PDT 2004

Maybe (hopefully) Obama could sell and implement a progressive domestic agenda. But is he the sort of neo-isolationist you (and most other list members) tolerate amongst establishment pols? What do you think Obama would've done about sanctions in Iraq? Or ethnic cleansing in the former Yugolsavia?

-- Luke