[lbo-talk] "These anarchist kids are not who you think they are

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jul 30 12:53:55 PDT 2004

B. wrote:

> Chuck0 wrote:
>
> "That's what I thought, but indicators this month are
> pointing to a Bush win in November."
>
> What "indicators"? This poll just came out:

> Zogby Poll Shows Democratic Ticket Up 5 Points
>
> Fri Jul 30, 7:08 AM ET

Post-DNC bounce. The post-RNC bounce will neutralize this.

We've talked about the various indicators on this list, such as polls taken a few weeks ago. I'm pretty much relaying the election forecast sent to me off list by a list member whose analysis of these things is usually spot on.

Kerry just isn't a candidate that even the party faithful can get worked up about.

Chuck