[lbo-talk] Re: Sexuality Under Seige or So What Else is New?

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Jul 30 17:51:34 PDT 2004

So, if sex toys are illegal, what happens to purchasing bannanas, sweet potatoes, and cucumbers?

What about licking chocolate off someone? Does that make chocolate a sex toy?

Somebody gave me a vibrating duck last Valentine's day, I'm vibrator-frigid, but I like to play with it in the water: the vibrations make it swim kind of. If I don't use a "sex toy" for sex, is it still illegal to buy it?

Joanna