[lbo-talk] The Return of the Draft

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:27:56 PDT 2004

but you just stated that "arguments (for the darft) ignore at least two important points: 1) the conscript army of the Vietnam era was a disaster as a fighting force" I am saying that the standing army in Iraq has shown itself to be no better than the conscript army in Vietnam, thereby it seems to me invalidating your point, and then you come up with the post below that is not on point.

my 6th and last post for the day.