[lbo-talk] Is your washroom breeding Bolsheviks?

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 15:52:02 PDT 2004

At 05:08 PM 6/2/2004, you wrote:
>Kelley wrote:
>
> >http://www->personal.umich.edu/~swooldri/bolsheviks.html
>
> >(guy on another list said he found this ad taped to
> >the restroom mirror.
> >works at a uni.)
>

> >eeek!
>
>Probably a joke. This poster has a kind of cult
>status, and you can buy reproductions of it at a lot
>of relatively mainstream poster-selling websites. Punk
>band Newtown Neurotics used it as an album cover, etc.

I know it's a joke. I was referring to a comment I'd made earlier in a thread between that Joanna, Deb, and I had. I mentioned that I only ever used Scottissue. I am not loyal to any brand but that one. So, the eek was a joke at myself since I'm hardly one to boycott a product for something like that!

Kelley