[lbo-talk] :: New Statesman - Saddam's very own party (UKSWPaligns w/ homophobe

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 19:18:15 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Seay" <entheogens at yahoo.com>

This problem has come up time and time again and I cant believe you Leninists keep pushing this line. It should be clear from your beloved United Front Against Fascism that there is a need for independence and initiative within the United Front, if that is what you want to call it. Otherwise many different sections of the movement get suffocated, get told that their problem is not the main contradiction. So, palestinian homosexuals-or those who support their cause- should just shut up for the sake of unity...even when they are getting tortured and shot. What kind of goddamn unity is that? If that is unity then take it and stick it up your ass.

-Thomas

Then again, I know Leninists who were very 'instrumental' in getting Teamsters, Turtles and the Lesbian Avengers together to shut down the WTO -in a nonauthoritarian manner to boot.

With so many contradictions on the planet why hierarchize the struggles?????

Complementarity is more interesting than negation........

Ian