[lbo-talk] Re:reagan

Frank Scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Sat Jun 5 17:37:27 PDT 2004

"2 weeks ago reporters were asking for people to comment for Reagain's obit. They must have known he was near death. "

the guy's been dead for years now...he was 93 and senile, probably even while he was in office..

as for the gloating among some at his demise, phew...gimme a break...we were helpless to do anything about the power this shmuck had while he used it to fuck up the world, and after he's reduced to a senile and helpless ancient, we celebrate his death? really small time...

but the obits and maudlin ceremonies and performances by those with more power( watch for clinton, kerry and other lesser evils to make us sick) will be far more puke inspiring...

barf.

fs

--