[lbo-talk] Hitchens

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 7 07:40:00 PDT 2004

I saw Hitchens on MSNBC I think. HE was on a panel, discussing Clinton's and the release of Clinton's book, etc.

Hitchens obviously found Bill repulsive but it seemed mainly that he thought Clinton was 'low class' and his behavior unbecoming the office of the president. WTF? Why does anyone give a bat's eyelash how Clinton behaved. Was this just some axe Hitch liked to grind? There are a million things Clinton did that were repulsive--policy-wise. His sexual escapades or victimized me ranting hardly seem worthy of attention. What was Hitch's problem with Clinton?

Kelley