[lbo-talk] Deathbed for Bonzo

Steve advyours at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 08:22:26 PDT 2004

> Earth to Carrol: we've only begun an official
> week-long period of
> national mourning. Reagan's death is highly
> political, and massive
> quantities of lies are being manufactured and
> distributed as we
> speak. Like it or not, lots of people are paying
> attention.

There's also the real downside of the political and media adulation that will bubble for some time: it's likely to give a popularity boost to W and the GOP. The bastards will wax poetically nostalgic for quite awhile, including at the GOP convention. W may be pulled into a second term on a dead man's coat tails.

SteveR