[lbo-talk] grave dancing, mausoleum pissing,necroleftism

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Jun 8 06:40:23 PDT 2004

I see your points comrades. How about:

1. I admit I am filled with ressentiment ( how do you spell that ?) and desparate for things to celebrate these days; and

2. somebody has got to work on tearing down the insanity of millions of American working class people having a "memory" that Reagan was good for the country and all that, so I volunteer for that nasty job ?

Charles

From: frank scott "

"If Albright were to have dropped dead during the Yugoslav War; if Carter would have had a seizure and died the day he did not respond to Romero's

letter; if Reagan had slipped and broken his neck while still in the White House; even if an old fart like McNamara had keeled over while spinning that shit in the documentary on him; etc; I would have danced in the street.But all this fuss about a fucking vegetable who died long ago, it's simply sort of childish. Where's the fun?" Carrol

amen...and thanks.

fs

"Call Americans and Bush stupid if you want to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."

and yet it's okay to gloat over reagan's death, even though he is infinitely more popular than bush? and especially with the working class types who are called things like "redneck" and "stupid" by elitist..um... radicals ?

no comprande...

fs