[lbo-talk] Fw: Greg Palast: Bye-Bye Ronnie Reagan -- Killer, Coward, Conman

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jun 8 07:43:03 PDT 2004

John Lacny wrote:

> Munson:
>

>>Look, as it stands now, Bush is going to be
>>defeated in November.
>

> No thanks to you.

Leftists have a knack at ignoring the obvious when it is put in front of their noses. Bush has reached the nadir of popularity in his presidency. His adminsitration is mired in growing scandals. Most of the American population doesn't like him, doesn't like his war, and are worried about gas prices and the economy.

Exactly what miracle is going to increase Bush's popularity in the next four months? The capture of Osama Bin Laden? Some brilliant new phrase like "Morning in America"? Kerry caught in bed with Saddam?

I'm sorry, but I just don't see any compelling argument that supports a Bush victory in November.

Unless you listen to those embarassing liberal, paranoid, conspiracy theories about voting machine tampering.

Chuck0