[lbo-talk] Fw: Greg Palast: Bye-Bye Ronnie Reagan -- Killer, Coward, Conman

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jun 8 12:00:15 PDT 2004

John Lacny wrote:

> This is why it is so irritating for Munson to be
> making this argument. He is using it as justification
> for sitting on his ass and doing nothing to actually
> make it happen, as if it were all up to the Fates,
> and as if Missouri (where he lives) were not a
> swing state.

Uh, Lacny, I'm an anarchist, so I'll be busy with our national anti-voting campaigns.

I'm merely sharing my opinions as an outsider who follows American politics. If you want to make sure Bush is defeated, that is up to you. I really don't care who is elected, because it won't have any impact on my activism, projects, or long term goals.

Whoever you vote for in November, the capitalists win.

Chuck0