[lbo-talk] Ronnie's very timely death

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jun 10 07:48:36 PDT 2004

Doug Henwood wrote:
> But the timing is too early, no? The Ronnie nostalgia will fade in a
> week or two, and Iraq will still be a mess.

Leave it to progressives to inflate unimportant events like this to long-lasting effects. Doug is right, this Reagan stuff will be forgotten by the end of next week. I saw a news item last night about how people are talking about the situation in Iraq even thought the economy is "getting better."

Reagan's death will not improve Bush's chances in November.

Chuck0