[lbo-talk] like a jew saluting the swastika

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 14:53:07 PDT 2004

--- marc rodrigues asked
> who the hell is this clown?
>
> http://www.startribune.com/stories/484/4823111.html

Dunno, but he may be related to the self-avowed gay guy who wrote and posted a 2,000 word love fest re Reagan to a Houston-area gay/les/bi/trans activist group and then chastized us all for not being "polite" and waiting until at least Monday to offer our "subjective criticisms" on the Ray-gun administration.

Guess he took offense to various posts listing the crimes and misdemeanors of his hero and the local gltb's support of a NGLTF Silence=Death Day of Remembrance today for those who have died of AIDS, planned to coincide with the funeral.

And this guy wasn't even a Log Cabin Republican.

Trust me when I say that I desperately cling to every word ya'll post about the populace voting Bush out in November, because from the view here in Texas, it is bleak, bleak and ...did I say bleak?

- Deborah R.

(and another recommendation for *Bitch* magazine from a longtime

reader - keep 'em alive)