[lbo-talk] Putin Takes Bush's Side Against Democrats on Iraq

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 09:54:38 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com>

He went on: "I am deeply convinced that President Bush's political adversaries have no moral right to attack him over Iraq because they did exactly the same.

"It suffices to recall Yugoslavia. Now look at them. They don't like what President Bush is doing in Iraq."

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=615&u=/nm/20040611/pl_nm/campaign_putin_dc_1&printer=1

I remember McCain and other Repugs. asserting on McNeill-Lehrer that the US shouldn't go into Yugoslavia because 'we' had no strategic interest there and the mountain fighting would be even worse than Vietnam.