[lbo-talk] Re: Bill O'Reilly: Everybody Hates Us, Waaaahhhhh!!!!

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jun 15 10:14:20 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> We're in for a mighty fun roller coaster ride people. These clowns are
> not going to slink back and sulk in the shithole from which they emerged.

No, but we can have fun pouring poison down that hole so we can get rid of them for good.

The right wing underestimnated the extent to which their own wackiness would mobilize the left, which has always outnumbered them. The left in angry, it's getting organized, and it's not taking any prisoners.

OK, so maybe the anarchists aren't taking any prisoners.

I get to witness firsthand what Fox News does to people. My family watches it constantly. I even discovered that my little sister (she's 31) has just bought a book praising Reagan (Reagan's Revolution?). Fox News appeals to people who want to be told how to think. It appeals to religious conservatives who are afraid of the world. It appeals to people who have long been dittoheads, because it confirms their fears that everything bad is still being organized by the Clintons.

Thank god that Fox News is such a marginal news service. We've got our work cut out for us.

Chuck0