[lbo-talk] Cheney like a young Jewish girl trying to hide from the Nazis

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 20:37:36 PDT 2004

http://windsofchange.net/archives/005088.php

http://amygdalagf.blogspot.com/2002/03/groundhog-day-im-little-tired-of.html GROUNDHOG DAY: I'm a little tired of reading about the "Shadow Government." There's no mystery here. These facilities have been written about many times in newspapers and magazines over the years; I recall reading the articles in such obscure and secret publications as Time, The Progressive, US News & World Report, and so on. I remember when Site R was closed.

Wanna know where Dick Cheney goes? Here's the bloody phone number: 703-542-2287. It's in Berryville, Virginia. I have trouble believing I know more about the Federal Goverrnment's plans, facilities, and operations than longtime staffers in Congress. Read about Mount Weather here. FAS is not an obscure site. Mount Weather High Point Special Facility (SF) Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center [MWEAC] Western Virginia Office of Controlled Conflict Operations

The Mount Weather Special Facility is an unacknowledged Continuity of Government (COG) facility operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The 200,000 square foot facility also houses FEMA's National Emergency Coordinating Center. Located on a 434 acre mountain site on the borders of Loudon and Clarke counties, the above ground support facilities, with 240 employees, include about a dozen building providing communications links to the White House Situation Room. Etc. Here's a list of other locations. Look, there's one in Hagerstown, Maryland! Want to know more about the "continuity of government" program? Read this.

Now, you, too, know more than, apparently, every reporter for every tv network, newspaper, and newsmagazine, as well as any Congressional representative (who should find out that they go to "Casper" [the "friendly ghost," haha, get it?], at the Greenbriar resort, in Sulphur Springs, West Virginia) willing to be quoted. You're welcome.

Addendum: someone asked in e-mail if I thought it wise to post this. I certainly considered that, but since FAS and Google, as I've noted, have reportedly taken down all the material they thought inappropriate, FAS obviously didn't feel this information was. And, as I've noted, it's all been reported multiple times in Time and the Washington Post, over many years. etc. It's truly not obscure information in any serious way. It's not as if it's "turn valve A to access the vent system to put in the poison gas" info. Obviously, if FAS changes its mind and removes the information, or I'm even hinted to by an authority that I should, I will delete my post without a moment's hesitation.

If you found about about these links via me, and post them or pass them along, I'd be most appreciative if you would link to me and give credit; many thanks for your courtesy.

Please note there is a "donate" button in the upper left of my page; the amount is changable to as small or large as you like; thank you. 3/3/2002 07:08:15 AM|permanent link| | Links To This Post |