[lbo-talk] WWP split

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 06:56:34 PDT 2004

Doug Henwood wrote:

"I got an email from a rightwinger who reads this list for entertainment and edification who wondered why we aren't discussing an apparent split in the Workers World Party and its implications for ANSWER. Dunno. Any thoughts?"

Geez, is there anything else non-participating right-wingers would like us to discuss here?

I hadn't heard of any recent WWP split. But I hate the WWP, so one short reaction would be: "Yay." United for Peace and Justice was always the superior anti-war coalition in any event, in my opinion.